Wednesday, July 18, 2012

First.

So yeah a blog again, had to. Where am I supposed to post all my pictures and updates then? Just hope I can commit to this, you see writing is a passion, but there's an off and on switch for it. So some days I like to write and some days I don't. Well let's just hope this blog will be filled with pictures and less words, I go to blogs merely for it's pictures, never for the words. How can people stare and read articles on blogs with such tiny writings? Btw, writing in Kannada Language is Baraha. Haha lol random. Okay I iz lame.

Hopefully this blog will be a helpful hand to any juniors out there who are planning to learn medicals in India. I'm writing from my very first few steps I'm taking before flying off. It's 18th of July and I'll be off to India by 25th. Few days to go. Finger crossed.

I'll blog again later, waiting for my dad to bring home the camera charger so I can post the documents for you guys to see. Okay. Bye! Here's a picture of a cat just to make your reads even more worthy.


Found it on 9gag cause I'm just mainstream like that, you can't never get enough of cat gags.

No comments:

Post a Comment